biadap atau beradab?

Subhanallah. 
something happened this morning & it makes me realised.
how rude I am.
to My Creature, Allah.

i went to the library and end up sitting besides this one young man at the computer desk area.
at the first glance, he looks just fine.
an ordinary Australian guy.

All of sudden, I saw him typing his assignment . using his ELBOW !
*terpegun sekejap*
he has only one hand. but yet, still give a full commitment with his study.
i started to think.

me? what about me?
Allah has given everything. until now.
ape lg yg tak cukup Mira?

sume nikmat Allah tu dah gune btol2 ke?
klu tak, baik sedekah je pada yg lebih memerlukan!
ade kaki, pegi klas pon malas lg... ade org takde kaki pegi klas naik kusi roda taw.
biadap nye saya pada Allah :(

klu org bg kita sumthing, kita ckp "thanks". sebab? beradab.
tp Allah bg kita everything. dah cakap "thanks" kat Allah?
cukup ke setakat tu? gunekan lah sebaik mgkin sebagai tanda kita bersyukur.

Amar ma'ruf nahi mungkar.
ok skrg dah semangat nk study utk final exam.

someone very lovely said this to me when I'm looking for my lost strength :

"It is there in you Mira, deep in your heart..."Verily my hapiness is my iman, and my iman is inside my heart and my heart is not belong to anyone but Allah" (Asma' Abu Bakr)"