favourite voice

yesterday was mum's 2nd chemo.
oh Allah, nothing is this entire world makes me happier than perceive these words :
"mak & abah ok... Alhamdulilah getting better. jangan risau sgt ok?"
:')

How can I not love this life when i'm embraced by Your love? Alhamdulilah.
Although it hurts me too much when I heard,

"rambut mak dah nak botak dah...."
"asyik nak muntah je...."
"kejap2 asyik nk makan..."
"badan lemah2 skit.."

but I still feel thankfull that I still have them.
how I wish I can be there for you, sayang. do anything that you want. fulfil all of your wish.
cooks anything that you want. accompanying you to the hospital
all of all, i just want to be there for you.
:'(
sabar..insyaAllah less than a month all of these dreams will come true.
wait for me okay?

gotta need to study first. like really hard.
final exam in 2 weeks. it's your dream to see a flying colour results ayte?
i'l try my best.
i love you,love. pray for me.
Salam.