fake war ?

we went to play paintball yesterday
that was really an awesome experience!
this is really one of my must-to-do list, and here I am :)
Alhamdulillah.
Allah gives me the chance to fullfil that dream

my body has started aching this morning *that gun is so heavy!*
I've been shot few times but Alhamdulilah,
no marks at all :)
yela! we fought with mat salleh oke! 
that's so unfair cz our height was like half of their's!
i feel like their lil sister *duhh*

some of the kakaks got bleed and wounded !
that's so much pain of watching them.

No pain, no gain !
so I just determined to continue the game until the 3rd game *yey*


we should do this again, shall we?
Malaysian style perhaps? *hehe :p*

 
next on the list : horse riding! yeehaw!

p/s : there was one moment I felt so sad & touched
the moment we got ambushed so badly by our opponent team!
then I started asked myself.

mcm mana la keadaan saudara aku kat Palestine?
ni baru perang tipu dah takut?
dah rasas nk give up?
baru gun tipu dah rasa berat?
peluru tipu dah takut?
musuh tipu dah takut?

rasa sgt tersentuh. lemah btol aku ni! saudara2 kat sana bertarung nyawa. kcik2 dah pgg senapang nk mempertahankan nyawa, keluarga, Islam. aku?
hmmph.