Allah is calling me


bismillah..


Yestersay, I got a call from dad. At first, it was an happy conversation until...
he told me that he's in the hospital, waiting for his turn to be checked by dr.
Shocked. What? What happened? Is everything alright? Are you okay?
Thousands of questions lingering in my head but I couldn't say it out loud. I just can't. I'm stucked.

Daddy has been admitted to the hospital for 4 days. And nobody tell me about that.

'taknak bgtaw sebab takot Mirah risau nanti'. That's unfair ok? :(

Worry. Sad. We haven't settled things with mum and now, daddy is sick too.
Ya Allah, byknya dugaan yg Kau beri kepada aku...
I cried. Yes, I do... Why all of these things happen when I'm not around them? Why now?
I wanna take care of my parents !

unfair? But I didn't blame fate for that. I can't.
When I come to think about this situation again, maybe Allah wanna reminds me.
All of this far, when I called home, I rarely asked about dad. Yeah it's true I did asked about him but just not as always as I asked about my mum... hmm.... Maybe I've neglected him? I'm being unfair. sorry abah :(

When I think that I can't take all of His test anymore, I started to wonder, Why me?
Sumthing in my head answered that Allah knows the best. Allah knows my capability. In fact, ONLY HIM knows me well enough.
maybe Allah is calling me... to get closer to Him... bak kata seorg sahabat, "Allah sayangkn awak"
Alhamdullilah....
now I'm not that sad anymore.. I'm stronger. than yesterday at least .
if this is what it takes to get me closer to You, redha I am, Ya Rab.

"Hai manusia, sesungguhnya janji Allah adalah benar, maka sekali-kali janganlah kehidupan dunia memperdayakan kamu dan sekali-kali janganlah syaitan yang pandai menipu, memperdayakan kamu tentang Allah."35:5

"Berdoalah kepadaKU, nescaya akan Aku kabulkn permintaannmu itu"