The way He tells me

Bismillah...

After subuh prayer this morning, I received a call from Adelaide....from a friend or to be exact, Sahabat that called to asked about my conditions, my parents and how things going on...
That was so sweet of you, E :) I swear you are such a great gift from Allah to me.
The moment I told her about my parent's condition, it shook her. I can hear her shaking voice and she really feels pity for me. She gave me advices and asked me to be strong. The conversation going on and on until..
"Allah sayang kan kau, Mimi"

The second she said that phrase, my heart feels like popping out from my ribs. I just heard that few days ago ! MasyaAllah ! Subhannah !
When I come to think about it again, that's the way Allah wanna say it to me that He actually loves me :') . InsyaAllah. Allah nak jaga kita....
Alhamdulillah. I feel so grateful. With the bunch of great friends I have around me, the sadness seems fade away a little. I feel loved. by them and You, of course. And I know I'm not alone...Thanks Allah :)
Thank a lot for that.....They are all irreplaceable. I love them...bcoz of You :) and I LOVE YOU TOO :))

subhanallah.