Aku kena tabah


bismillah,

Abah will be operated this Thursday. A by-pass operation since there were 3 blocked blood stream in his heart. Abah said the operation didn't has much of the risk. He asked me for not to worry about him. He asked me to take a good care of myself. He asked me to control my colestrol intake. Don't eat too much meat and stuffs, since I have the genetic of having Diabetics Deseases. Yes, it's in my blood stream so I need to control it from now on.
Abah told me that everytime he called me. InsyaAllah, I will Abah :)

Mum has transferred to Damansara Hospital, to get the quicker result. 90% possibilities of the lump is cancer. Gila kan? Both of my beloved are sick. At the same time. How am I suppose to accept this?

Ya Allah kuatkn lah aku. hanya Engkau tempat aku mengadu...